Children's Dental Care
If your child does not properly clean their teeth, bacteria may start to grow and break down the enamel. While a tooth develops, deep grooves form in the biting surface on the back teeth. The groves are called “fissures” and the intersection of fissures is called a “pit”; these areas are at the highest risk of cavities, even with excellent care and routine oral hygiene. Tooth sealants protect these high-risk areas by sealing out plaque and food.
Sealants are made of a resin material that is applied to the pits and fissures of the back teeth. Since children are more susceptible to tooth decay than adults, tooth sealants should be applied, when possible, before decay begins. The enamel of the teeth wears down over the years, even with good oral hygiene. A fluoride treatment will strengthen the enamel and fortify the teeth with a germ fighting solution, as well as help reduce sensitivity in the teeth.
We provide specialized care for children and adolescents in a child friendly environment. We focus on preventive care to help each child maintain a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. We gladly treat children and teens with different dental care needs and requirements.
Click below to learn more about Children’s Dental Care.
Mirage Dental is built specifically with families in mind. We offer a child and parent friendly atmosphere that is designed to enhance your family’s dental visit. We strive to deliver a fun, caring dental experience to our patients. We take pride in caring for our community by providing high quality, conveniently accessible, compassionate oral health care.
Our dental team is uniquely qualified to help children feel more comfortable and relaxed during the dental experience and each team member is highly trained.
- In our practice, your experience is our #1 priority. The entire dental experience and the dental quality are important to us and we are committed to bringing you the best there is to offer.
- We understand the unique needs of children
- We are committed to treating our patients according to the highest professional guidelines
- We believe your children deserve the best possible dental care
- All of our dentists are Board Certified
- We specialize in dental care for children and young adults
- We offer convenient hours of operation to suit your family’s needs
- Our treatment facilities are state of the art
- We highly value an atmosphere of fun, team work and professionalism
- Most insurances accepted
Treatments commonly performed on children at Mirage Dental:
- Teeth Cleanings
- Preventative Education
- Fluoride Treatments
- White Fillings
We offer Nitrous Oxide for an anxiety-free dental visit.